Return to the incident from Tuesday. The incident was at Ashton, the skip container lorry dealt with by a neighbouring station was smoldering. The OIC
Archive for May, 2010
521 attended an AFA at the old priory but had to wait for a key holder. Dust in detector head
An early morning shout to the Morrisons supermarket to discover engineers welding in the roof void.They had switched off some of the alarm system but
The crew was called to this incident at Ashton but stood down by control.
521 attended to a small fire in the hedgerow. There were no obvious signs of an ignition source
A woman had locked her self out of her first floor flat in Burgess Street, and left the cooker on. The crew of 521 put up the 9m ladder and soon gaine
The Leominster crew were called to Broad Street to a campervan with an electrical fault. The issue was soon dealt with and the camper soon on its way.
A call to Corn Square, when 521 attended they found an overflowing bin smoldering from a cigarette. The crews damped it down and the bin was emptied b
Whilst 521 was going to assist Kingsland, a call came in for 522 to rescue a baby who was locked in a car. The crews gained access by breaking a windo
521 was again required to assist Kingsland, again like incident 55, Kingsland were in attendance first and stood Leominster down.
522 attended this shunt. No persons trapped but a lot of traffic about. The area was made safe and vehicles recovered quickly.
A call to assist release a child, another victim of the toilets near the station. The crew of 521 soon opened the doors and freed the child to their a
A 49 Steensbridge. A 4 wheel drive vehicle towing a horse box "sprung a leak". A large quantity of oil was deposited on the road. The crew, with assis
Call to Croft Street, a straight forward chimney fire, however the narrow street meant a bit of a traffic issue. 522 was also called as the rescue pum
A return to the Community Hospital for 521, a second faulty detector head. The hospital staff were advised to get the whole system serviced.
521 attended a call to the Community Hospital, on arrival they discovered a faulty detector head.